It's Spring again!
Sorry folks no recent sunny photos. This is from last year
Which brings me to the subject of the whole blog thing. I consider my self a bit of a Luddite. I have detested daily reliance on the cell phone, cable tv, and high-speed internet(dial up is ok, I'm quirky not crazy.). I still somewhat feel this way. My husband suggested starting a blog to keep in touch with family and friends as well as having a personal outlet. I am still a little skeptical, it's just that I consider myself more a people person and this medium feels impersonal. On the other hand I really appreciate the very few blogs that I've read. So finally here's my point on being content. Reading blogs, at least for me, should come with some kind of warning. Like- warning may be harmful to overall happiness, or warning- may leave you with an unquenched desire for things you can not afford or even need, and finally worst of all warning -may make you feel like your life is lacking or you are lacking in full self acceptance. Mind you I am not ready to give up my favorite blogs (the satorialist, or design mom), but I do think I should know when to turn it all off and remember how content I feel about my life just as it is.

3 comments:
Are you all LDS? If not Disregard this!! =) We are too and my hubby is a Toothy DOC in Ohio just went out on his own and is loving it!
Yes we are LDS. You must be so relieved that it's all over, please tell me your so relieved.
Post a Comment