Happy Birthday Rose!
TODAY IS ROSE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY!!
We really don't have much planned for the Day just some fun family things. Last night Devon and I were looking at old photos and videos of Rose when we first came out here to New York three years ago. Rose was only 14 months and could barely talk. She has grown so much and makes us smile and reflect on what a wonderful person and gift she is to us. I love the above photo of her, it is pure Rose. We go on walks after dinner sometimes and Rose is always collecting flowers, rocks, twigs -anything to add to her "collection". We love to see her explore and become herself.
We love you Rose!
We really don't have much planned for the Day just some fun family things. Last night Devon and I were looking at old photos and videos of Rose when we first came out here to New York three years ago. Rose was only 14 months and could barely talk. She has grown so much and makes us smile and reflect on what a wonderful person and gift she is to us. I love the above photo of her, it is pure Rose. We go on walks after dinner sometimes and Rose is always collecting flowers, rocks, twigs -anything to add to her "collection". We love to see her explore and become herself.
We love you Rose!
No comments:
Post a Comment