Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Beth on the radio NPR TOTN

Talk of The Nation and Beth.
Tuesday May 1st, 2007


Beth in Canada. Beth after my mission. Beth in 2001 . Beth just after birth of her second son (and still looking great). Photos hardly do this girl justice. I think she is a gorgeous gal.

I'm so proud of my sister. She was on Talk of The Nation the other day.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9942914
Fast forward to about 16 minutes and 40 seconds into the recording to hear this gal speak.

I liked what she had to say. It made me chuckle when I heard her kids start to do their thing in the background. Her kids are the coolest. We miss them very much. Can't wait to see them again this summer.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

that is so awesome! beth, you rock!

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon Call said...

Hey Britney,
It's been a long time. I think that one of the last times I saw you and your husband I was at the waiting for a bus to Provo at Crosswoods mall...Or uh, Michelle just reminded me that it was at the 4th of July children's parade in Provo just a couple of years ago. Anyway, good to hear from you. This blog is lacking a little. Michelle keeps hers a little bit more up-to-date. You need to get a blog up and running too. It is a good way to keep in touch with old acquaintances such as I. Guess I'll get an email off to you too. thanks for the comment.